RNi 7.2-RC02 – December 2016
- Updated documentation
- Using a quicker mesh for viewing the results in fieldview
- Updated the flexlm version
- Improved gui features
RNi 6.6-RC08 – July 2016
- Ability to create a uniform sampled csv file for the resistance of a given layer. Use the ‘save as’ from the menu.
- Added a Navigator in fieldview to zoom to locations of maximum resistance in given layer. You can find it in the lower left part of the fieldview.
- User adds min and max resistance values. The tool checks for islands of 2D data between min and max value. As soon as valid min/max entries are available a combobox is filled and the file maxima.csv is written out.
- It fills the combobox with the 100 highest islands/blobs of data, this number can be changed using the environment variable MAGWEL_MAX_ISLANDS_SHOWN (default=100)
- Once you click on an entry in the combobox, the fieldview zooms towards the given island
- Usage model for resistance peaks in RNi:
- set min = threshold value,
- set max = 1.0e100 (higher then all the data).
- In that way all the islands higher than min are identified.
- By default no overlay when opening a fieldview, the user can still use it.
- (#4085) The default Fast solver setting may result in extreme high values of resistances (1.0e10 Ohm) and higher. These values are not physical and a caused by meshing artifacts.
- (#3692) Update menu’s when preferences are changed. When preferences are changed, the window menu’s are not updated automatically. Workaround: After changing preferences, open any new view, then the menu’s are updated.
- (#3687) ‘Show range only’ checkbox in fieldview not always accurate. In fact when this checkbox is checked, we hide some of the values slightly bigger than the minimum value and slightly lower than the max value. Workaround: uncheck the ‘Show range only’ checkbox.